There are many ways you can fundraise to help save the rainforest and have fun. We have had money raised for Rainforest Concern from a huge variety of imaginative events including theatre, musical performance, expeditions and marathons.
RAINFOREST FUNDRAISING IDEAS
- Coffee mornings - Ask people to pay a suggested donation to join you for coffee and biscuits. Look for Rainforest friendly coffee.
- Rainforest events – Show a rainforest film or invite a rainforest expert to speak. Ticket sales and donations can benefit Rainforest Concern projects.
- Raffles - source prizes from family, friends, parents and local businesses and hold a raffle. You could also make cakes to win as prizes.
- Hold a dance - decorate a room, gym, or other space like a rainforest and play wild music! Sell tickets to the event.
- Auctions - have an auction sale of donated items or services.
- Have a garage sale - Ask your neighbours to join you in holding a local garage sale. A great way of decluttering and help save rainforests!
- Quiz night - Show off your knowledge of current affairs, music, history, books, general knowledge and sport and organise a fun quiz night.
ENJOY YOUR ACTIVITIES AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Check out the documents below for more great ideas.